Thank you, I feel great. The song is finally out and I’m excited to hear the responses from everyone.
2. Your brand new song “Okay” has just premiered on Singersroom, quite a big platform! How does it feel? Are you excited to share your work with the world?
I feel anxious, but ready. I’m most grateful for the opportunity to share this through Singersroom.
In a way I’m letting the world into my heart to experience what I felt in an intangible form.
3. The song is definitely bound to be a hit, such a relevant sound and still so unique. What inspired you when writing it? Was it a long process?
It was just how I felt at the time, I didn’t want to accept what was going on within and find a way to move forward. The song unfolded in a day, it was a closing chapter.
4. In general, when making music, what inspires you the most? What are the artists that influence what you do the most?
To be honest, it’s never someone specific when we are working on new music, it’s more about the the story, emotions, and sound that I want to convey in the song. It’s a very personal and relieving experience.
5. When did you start making music? Have you always had a passion for it or did you build it with time?
I started officially whilst I was on my first year of University. Although I was enjoying my course at the time, I was certain that I wanted to start working on new songs and be committed to music.
6. Are there any live shows we should know about? Would love to hear you live!
The show bookings will go live in 3 weeks. They will be on my website at avarene.com
7. For all the new fans, where can they find you online?
Yes, I’m on Facebook and Instagram @avareneofficial
8. Finally, any upcoming projects you’d like to mention? New videos, albums?
Yes, I have the 2nd Single coming out, and there’s just so much happening music wise. I just can’t say anything just yet, but surely watch my space.
9. Thank you for your time! Hope to hear more from you soon.
It's been a pleasure, Thank you for having me.